Privacy and Terms
Your privacy is important to us. Like every other privacy statement, this article explains the personal data that is retrieved by the website administrator as well as that provided by the sum of your actions on the website (www.igoescape.com and blog.igoescape), apps and software of iGo Escape Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number: 93 625 979 615 at 190 Langtree Crescent, Crace ACT Australia). The way your personal data is handled, along with the way it is held and the duration it will be kept accompanied you’re your rights.
In the spirit of mutual agreement on indemnity, you will hold this website as well as its subsidiaries, affiliates, as well as every director within, officers, agents, shareholders, members within as well as other consigns like contractors and partners, harmless and not accountable to any form of personal loss that you encounter including liability claims, cause of action or demand. This will also extend toward any form of attorney fees that may come from any claim, action or investigation that is instituted by any due party which is always a resultant cause of your usage of the website. You are also agreeing not to hold us responsible for any form of inaccuracy in content that is posted on the website either by other users of the website or any other personnel that is associated with us at any point in time.
We will not be responsible for the conduct of any of our users whether online or offline. We also do not assume any form of responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion and defect. Let it be recognized that we will not be responsible for all occasions of delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications on the Websites. While these may occur on the website, we will not be liable for it. In the event that there are technical malfunction of telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, we will not take responsibility at all. In other instances where there are inevitable challenges such as technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person's computer, we will not be held responsible. When your computer gets harmed by participation or downloading of materials on our website, we will not take responsibility at all and in the event of total loss or damage as regards personal injury or death that comes from using the services, there will be absolutely no responsibility taken. You cannot also hold us responsible if any harm comes from posting personal content on the website or interactions between users of the website both online and in offline mode.
At every point in time, we regard the intellectual property rights of anyone. This is why we have come up with the order that you should report any form of theft of your work. Upon noticing that it has been infringed upon, contact us and then furnish us with the following: the electronic or physical identity of the individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Websites; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury. You must make sure that you provide the most accurate information that shows if indeed you are the copyright owner as well as the person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Link to Other Websites
Within the websites, there are going to be links that will lead to other places. We wish to state categorically that we are not responsible for the authenticity of those links. Everything written within those websites, such as its content, opinions, accuracy, as well as other things, are not investigated properly by us, neither do we monitor them and this means that we do not endorse any of such content. Access of any Third-Part site is always at your own personal risk and you will have to guarantee your safety as we do not censor the contents available within them. In express terms, we disclaim all forms of liability that will arise from your access to those Third Party Sites and the disclaimer applies to any information, materials, products or services posted or offered at any of the Third Party Sites. Because they are free, those Third Part websites possess different privacy policies from ours and may not be able to give the high-level security option that we offer and that is why you are at your own risk when you leave our platform.
Limitations of Liability
We are not responsible for:
(1) Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Members, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Game;
(2) Any and all types of technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind. This includes every form of limitation, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines that pertains to Internet or website access, and hardware or software;
(3) Digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses other security breaches;
(4) Unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking;
(5) All technical or human errors that occur generally during connection with all aspects of the Game;
(6) Any form of personal damage and pain that is inflicted on individuals as well as property either through a direct or indirect means, affects the whole or some parts. This includes individuals from the roles of member's participation in the Promotion that includes a variety of actions such as access to, copying or downloading materials from this website or any other website, or receipt or use of any prize. Let it be known also that we will never be liable to anyone, including you and the Third party for any form of indirect, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF, OR DURING CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF SERVICE WE OFFER, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES THAT OCCURS WHEN YOU MAKE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. THIS IS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT WE HAVE EITHER BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY DAMAGES OR NOT ADVISED AT ANY TIME. THIS SET OF LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS: (I) WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON OUR SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF OUR SERVICE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES), AND (II) NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. You should know that some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This automatically means that the above limitation and exclusions may not apply to you. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT. Disclaimer.
Every use of data as well as recommendations that are provided is always at the user's sole discretion. This means we will not be liable for any losses or damages that are either incurred through a direct or indirect means. All data and information including photos contained on or within our website (this include all social media, facebook, instagram, youtube, pinterest and linkedin) cannot be rebroadcast, reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part in any manner - either in print form or electronically via the Internet. Use of such materials may result in copyright infringement and we are NOT liable for such infringement.
Your Personal Privacy
We may ask for your name, and email address. We may use your email address to provide you with news and information about our service. You should take note of the fact that we will never disclose, resell or redistribute the personal data as well as private data that you make available during the registration process. Also, there are no products and services that are to be purchased by any child.
For those who are under the age of 16, you are to only make use of this website when there is the active presence as well as involvement of your holder of parental responsibility. At any point in time, we do not intentionally collect personal data from any child below the age of 16 without the express permission of the child's holder of parental responsibility.
In the process of providing personal data about other individuals (which may include the name of a person you want to register the account for or subscribing for our marketing promotions), you must have notified them of vital information which should include (i) the purposes for which information will be used (ii) the recipients of their personal data and (iii) how they can access and correct the information. In providing all these information, you agree that you have obtained the required consent from them.
Technical information, including personally identifiable information:
All device and connectivity information such as IP (Internet Protocol) address, unique device identifiers (such as the IMEI for phones), the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting "Device Information".
Configuration data such as browser type, version and language setting, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions.
We may take extra care to obtain details of your mode of usage of our website. This mode of usage includes information from your search queries.
Data that concerns your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time); every product you viewed and searched for; the page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Ever information contained within your Log, which includes every error reports, download errors as well as any problem you experience using our website. It will also include any phone number that you use in calling our customer service number.
We do not match information collected automatically through cookies and analytics tools with other personally identifiable information you may have provided to us when you registered for our Products or submitted a form through our Website.
The information captured by cookies and the personal information that you provide may be used for iGo Escape Pty Ltd marketing purposes. We may send you emails with information on our products and services that we feel might be of interest to you, or to discuss account details, or for our market research purposes.
Use of Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that the site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
- With the intention of providing you with great services;
- With the intent of providing quick notification of information;
At all times, we receive non-personal aggregated statistics data about every visitor to the Site with the inclusion of sales and traffic patterns. With the intent of being clear, this received information does not identify any of our users in any personal capacity. Also, we refrain from using this information to construct profiles on individual users because it only contains generalized information about the users of the Site. We only keep your information for as long as is necessary. We do not send any personal information that we collect about you on the Site to any social media sites that you link to your account, e.g. Facebook, nor do we share that information with such sites. Due to our policy, we avoid collecting any personal information about you from any of such websites. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email, telephone or post with information about our products, events, launches and services which are similar to those we have given to you on any previous occasion unless you have informed us of your decision not to hear from us at any time.
Sharing with Trusted Email and Payment Services
We may share your personal data with affiliated companies which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own services, and with trusted email and payment service providers that is highly important for them to perform services on our behalf, that includes:
- Processing credit card payments;
- Conducting contests or surveys;
- The performance of various analysis of all our services as well as customer demographics;
- Maintaining swift communication with you by either the use of emails, or delivery of various surveys;
- Communicating with you, such as by way of email or survey delivery;
- Customer relationship management;
You should take note of the fact that we only share your personal information so as to facilitate the services which Third Parties wish to perform for us. There are strict laws in form of data processing terms and conditions that protect your data by restricting the Third Parties from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).